The Gingerbread Man

1, Quotation: So the little old woman decided to make a boy out of gingerbread.

2, Summary:
 Once upon a time, a little old woman and man lived on a farm. They were happy, but there was a sad thing - they had no children. So, the little old woman made a boy out of gingerbread. But, a gingergbread man ran away. They ran after a gingerbread man desperately. But, he ran away, singing. He wanted to cross the river, then a fox said "I'll take you across", but this was the trap for a fox to eat the gingerman. So, in the river, a fox ate him.

3, Commentary:
 I thought that this story would happy-end story that a little old woman and man got their child. So, I was very surprised that a gingerman ran away from them. Also, I was suprised that a ginger man was ate by a fox. I felt this story was a little cruel.

4, Vocabulary: dough パン生地

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: Toothache

Red Roses

The Fish that Talked