The Mouse's Wedding

1, Quotation: We must find you the best, most powerful husband in the world!

2, Summary:
There was a family of mice-father mouse, mother mouse and little miss mouse. One day, they decided to find her husband. Then, they talked with the people who they thought he was most powerful, such as the sun, the cloud, the blows, a wall. But, everyone said "I don't think I am more powerful than anyone else in the world". At last, they knew the mouse was the most powerful. And, the mice were married.

3, Commentary
I read this story first time, but I knew this story's name. So, I am glad to read this story. I can understand enogh. I was surprised that finaly, most powerful husband was a mouse.

コメント

  1. Please don't number the parts like this. Those were just labels I put on the whiteboard for explanation.
    Check this blog, for example:
    https://akihokoba3.blogspot.com/
    She has a formatted quotation, a summary, then commentary (usually followed by some vocabulary).

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Mr Bean: Toothache

Red Roses

The Fish that Talked